25 Person Barge w/Captain
25+ KAW Captain
No Water Sports
Lily Pad & SUP
Other than the color of the seats and the length of the boat, there's no difference between our 30ft and 32ft Double Decker Party Barges. For more pictures, see our 30ft Party Barge.
These brand-new custom-built vessels will turn heads and provide your group of up to 25 people with a spacious and fun time.
Boosting TWO slides and twin 90 hp Suzuki engines. Comes with Aqua Lily Pad float, stand-up paddle board and an AMAZING Bluetooth stereo. It is a tritoon, which have 3 pontoons making for a safer, more stable, and smoother ride!
IMPORTANT - After completing your booking you will receive a confirmation email and a receipt to the provided email address. Read the confirmation email in its entirety BEFORE coming out with us. Always check your Spam/Junk folders as it tends to get sent there. Please contact us if you do not receive the email. You are responsible for knowing the information in this email.
Our Lake Travis pick up location is at Paradise Cove Marina, located at 17141 Rocky Ridge Rd, Austin, TX 78734. Parking is paid directly to the onsite staff at the check in kiosk at a cost of $15 per vehicle (no charge for ride-share drop offs/pick-ups).
Pick up and drop off at private residences are subject to additional fees and must be approved through the office before booking online. Not available on our Double Decker Party Barges on Saturdays.
Transportation: If you’re looking for transportation to and from the marina, we highly recommend booking a party bus/van/limo through one of Austin’s many transportation companies. Rideshare companies do frequent the area but can sometimes be unreliable–although, many people use this option too.
DEPOSIT: 50% deposit due at time of booking. The card used to reserve your rental will be saved to your account to be processed for the remaining balance after your rental has been completed. If you'd like to use a different card on the day of your rental, you're welcome to update the card information with your captain. Please limit the checkout process to ONE card. You can add gratuity to the card on file at that time or bring cash for your captain. Due to the nature of our business, we do not accept cash payments for your boat rental.
6% booking fee on all rentals, booking fees are non-refundable. Taxes and booking fees are reflected when booking.
Minimum 20% gratuity added to all rentals. Gratuity is not reflected in the total, at the time of booking.
PRE-SEASON (March - April)
*Not available. Expecting a May 1st start date.
PEAK SEASON (May - Labor Day)
Monday - Thursday: 3 hour: $700, $225 each additional hour
Friday & Sunday: 3 hour: $925, $300 each additional hour
Saturdays/Holidays: 4 hour: $1800, $450 each additional hour
POST SEASON (Tues after Labor Day - October)
Monday - Thursday: 3 hour: $700, $200 each additional hour
Friday & Sunday: 3 hour: $850, $250 each additional hour
Saturdays: 3 hour: $1100, $350 each additional hour
WINTER SEASON (November - February)
*Booking not open yet, add yourself to the waitlist to be notified
2022 Holiday Dates: May 29th, July 3rd-4th, Sept 4th-5th
All prices and dates are subject to change.
♦ Experienced KAW Captain
♦ Stand Up Paddle Board
♦ Aqua Lily Pad Float
♦ 2x Ice Chests (65qt each, no ice)
♦ Bluetooth Stereo system
♦ All Safety Gear (life jackets)
♦ Trash Can
Cancellation/Deposit Refund Policy:
- Booking fees are nonrefundable in any situation of a cancel. Booking fees are 6% of the rental cost (before taxes and gratuity).
- We ask for 50% down of your total rental cost. You may cancel your reservation for any reason 15 days before the date of your rental via email (email@example.com) at no charge. If you cancel within 14 days and 7 days we will hold $100 and refund the remaining balance. Cancellations within 7 days will result in full loss of deposit and all rentals cancelled within 72 hours will incur a 100% charge. (Booking Fees are non-refundable)
- In the event it is raining or there's severe weather at the time of your rental we will cancel at no charge, but we will not cancel based on the forecast but rather day of conditions. Any payments/deposits will be refunded if reservations are cancelled by KAW due to weather. (Booking Fees are non-refundable)
- There is no compensation for late arrivals or early return.
- Any modifications must be made prior to 15 days before the rental date, in the event you need to modify an existing rental we will try our best to accommodate the request but make no guarantees.