18 Passenger Double Decker Party Boat w/Captain
18+ KAW Captain
No Water Sports
Lily Pad & SUP
These BRAND NEW custom-built vessels will turn heads and provide your group of up to 18 people with a spacious and fun time.
Come have fun with 2 stories of fun, slide, Aqua Lily Pad float mat, stand-up paddle board and an AMAZING Bluetooth stereo.
All Keep Austin Wet's boats are allowed in Devil's Cove - the party cove on Lake Travis! We can also find quiet coves for relaxing and swimming.
IMPORTANT - After completing your booking you will receive a confirmation email and a receipt to the provided email address. Read the confirmation email in its entirety BEFORE coming out with us. Always check your Spam/Junk folders as it tends to get sent there. Please contact us if you do not receive the email. You are responsible for knowing the information in this email.
Our Lake Travis pick up location is at Paradise Cove Marina, located at 17141 Rocky Ridge Rd, Austin, TX 78734. $20 per vehicle for parking. $5 per person for rideshare/drop off. We know this a less than desirable policy, but we unfortunately have no control on what Paradise Cove Marina charges.
Pick up and drop off at private residences are subject to additional fees and must be approved through the office before booking online. Not available on our Double Decker Party Barges on Saturdays.
Transportation: If you’re looking for transportation to and from the marina, we highly recommend booking a party bus/van/limo through one of Austin’s many transportation companies. Rideshare companies do frequent the area but can sometimes be unreliable–although, many people use this option too.
DEPOSIT: 50% deposit due at time of booking. The card used to reserve your rental will be saved to your account to be processed for the remaining balance after your rental has been completed. If you'd like to use a different card on the day of your rental, you're welcome to update the card information with your captain. Please limit the checkout process to ONE card. You can add gratuity to the card on file at that time or bring cash for your captain. Due to the nature of our business, we do not accept cash payments for your boat rental.
6% booking fee on all rentals, booking fees are non-refundable in all situations. Taxes and booking fees are reflected when booking.
A minimum 20% gratuity is not reflected in the total, at the time of booking. Gratuity will be added to all rentals upon checkout and final payment on the day of your rental with your captain. The gratuity is calculated on the total before fees and taxes. If the minimum gratuity is not received by the captain in full, at the end of the rental, the gratuity (partial or full) will be charged to the card on file.
Renter must be present on the boat and provide photo identification to match the credit/debit card used for the reservation, upon arrival.
Add a beer pong table to your boat rental for only $50! Comes with table, 50 cups, and 4 pong balls.
PEAK SEASON 2024 (March 11 - Oct 27)
Monday - Thursday: 3 hour: $550 / $175 add hour
Friday & Sunday: 3 hour: $850 / $275 add hour
Saturdays & Holidays: 4 hour: $1500 / $375 add hour
All prices and dates are subject to change.
INCLUDES:♦ Experienced KAW Captain (not counted towards your max capacity)
♦ Stand Up Paddle Board
♦ Aqua Lily Pad Float
♦ 165qt Ice Chest (no ice)
♦ Bluetooth Stereo system
♦ All Safety Gear (life jackets, infant-2XL)
♦ Trash Can
Cancellation/Deposit Refund Policy:
- Booking fees are nonrefundable in any situation of a cancel. Booking fees are 6% of the rental cost (before taxes and gratuity).
- We ask for 50% down of your total rental cost. You may cancel your reservation for any reason 15 days before the date of your rental via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) at no charge. If you cancel within 14 days and 7 days we will hold $100 and refund the remaining balance. Cancellations within 7 days will result in full loss of deposit and all rentals cancelled within 72 hours will incur a 100% charge. (Booking Fees are non-refundable)
- Cancellations due to severe weather are determined at the start time of your rental and based on the conditions happening at the lake. We do not cancel or make advanced decisions based on the forecast. If severe weather prevents us from completing your reservation as planned, we will only charge for the time enjoyed on the boat, up to a full refund (minus the non-refundable booking fee) if no part of the rental is completed. Keep Austin Wet operates rain or shine to show you a great time. We have some of the best boat parties, all while keepin’ it wet!
- There is no compensation for late arrivals or early return.
- A "no call, no show" is called 30 minutes after the reservation start time when we've had zero contact from the client and they're not reachable by the contact info provided. This results in a full charge to the card on file and forfeit the rental.
- Any modifications must be made prior to 15 days before the rental date, in the event you need to modify an existing rental we will try our best to accommodate the request but make no guarantees.