13 Person Pontoon with Captain
13+ KAW Captain
No Water Sports
Lily Pad & SUP
Welcome to our tried and true fleet of 2021’s Bentley 243 Cruise pontoon boats that are kept in immaculate condition. They're all tritoons, which have 3 pontoons making for a safer, more stable, and smoother ride! And you won't be left in the dust with our 150 hp Mercury engines.
All pontoon boats come with a Stand Up Paddle board and Aqua Lily Pad float included! We're the only boat rental company on Lake Travis with SUP boards!
IMPORTANT - After completing your booking you will receive a confirmation email and a receipt to the provided email address. Read the confirmation email in its entirety BEFORE coming out with us. Always check your Spam/Junk folders as it tends to get sent there. Please contact us if you do not receive the email. You are responsible for knowing the information in this email.
DEPOSIT: 50% deposit due at time of booking. The card used to reserve your rental will be saved to your account to be processed for the remaining balance after your rental has been completed. If you'd like to use a different card on the day of your rental, you're welcome to update the card information with your captain. Please limit the checkout process to ONE card. You can add gratuity to the card on file at that time or bring cash for your captain. Due to the nature of our business, we do not accept cash payments for your boat rental.
6% booking fee on all rentals, booking fees are non-refundable. Taxes and booking fees are reflected when booking.
A minimum 20% gratuity is not reflected in the total at the time of booking. Gratuity will be added to all rentals upon checkout and final payment on the day of your rental with your captain. If the minimum gratuity is not received by the captain in full, at the end of the rental, the gratuity (partial or full) will be charged to the card on file.
Renter must be present on the boat and provide photo identification to match the credit/debit card used for the reservation upon arrival.
WINTER SEASON 2022/23 (Nov 1 - Mar 12)Monday - Thursday: 3 hour: $450 / $150 add hour
Friday - Sunday: 3 hour: $550 / $150 add hour
PRE SEASON 2023 (Mar 13 - April 30th)Monday - Thursday: 3 hour: $450 / $150 add hour
Friday & Sunday: 3 hour: $550 / $150 add hour
Saturdays: 4 hour: $800 / $200 add hour
PEAK SEASON 2023 (May 1st - Labor Day)Monday - Thursday: 3 hour: $450 / $150 add hour
Friday & Sunday: 3 hour: $600 / $150 add hour
Saturdays & Holidays: 4 hour: $1000 / $250 add hour
2023 Holiday Dates: May 28th-29th, July 4th, Sept 3rd-4th
POST SEASON 2023 (Tues after Labor Day - Oct 29)
Monday - Thursday: 3 hour: $450 / $150 add hour
Friday & Sunday: 3 hour: $550 / $150 add hour
Saturdays: 3 hour: $600 / $200 add hour
All prices and dates are subject to change.
Our Lake Travis pick up location is at Paradise Cove Marina, located at 17141 Rocky Ridge Rd, Austin, TX 78734. $15 per vehicle for parking. $5 for rideshare/drop off. $20 for buses and limousines. We know this a less than desirable policy, but we unfortunately have no control on what Paradise Cove Marina charges.
Pick up and drop off at different locations/private residences are subject to additional fees and must be approved through the office before booking online.
Transportation: If you’re looking for transportation to and from the marina, we highly recommend booking a party bus/van/limo through one of Austin’s many transportation companies. Rideshare companies do frequent the area but can sometimes be unreliable–although, many people use this option too.
Cancellation/Deposit Refund Policy:
- Booking fees are nonrefundable in all cancel situations. Booking fee's are 6% of the rental cost (before taxes and gratuity).
- We ask for 50% down of your total rental cost. You may cancel your reservation for any reason 15 days before the date of your rental via email (email@example.com) at no charge. If you cancel within 14 days and 7 days we will hold $100 and refund the remaining balance. Cancellations within 7 days will result in full loss of deposit and all rentals cancelled within 72 hours will incur a 100% charge. (Booking Fees are non-refundable)
- In the event it is raining or there's severe weather at the time of your rental we will cancel at no charge, but we will not cancel based on the forecast but rather day of conditions. Any payments/deposits will be refunded if reservations are cancelled by KAW due to weather. (Booking Fees are non-refundable)
- There is no compensation for late arrivals or early return.
- A "no call, no show" is called 30 minutes after the reservation start time when we've had zero contact from the client and they're not reachable by the contact info provided. This results in a full charge to the card on file and forfeit the rental.
- Any modifications must be made prior to 15 days before the rental date, in the event you need to modify an existing rental we will try our best to accommodate the request but make no guarantees.